Redcliff Zambezi Lodge
Based on a minimum of three nights and availability, bookings on a first come/ first serve bases.
( Zambian Kwacha and can be converted to Dollars or SA Rands at the rate of the day.)
SPECIAL RATES FOR NOVEMBER 2015, DECEMBER 2015 AND JANUARY 2016
- Adults sharing ZK 1,450.00.00 p. p. p. night
- Children between 2 and 12 sharing with parents @ ZK 700.00 p.n.
- Single supplement of ZK 100.00 p.p.p.night ( depending on availability)
- All meals, teas, coffees, snacks, packed lunches and laundry,
- Fishing or game viewing by boat in a +-10Km. radius and up to the Park boundary. ( Boat comes with fuel, trained guide, Tiger fishing tackle and bait.)
- Transfers from our parking area.
- Sunset cruises on our double decker pontoon boat
- Special custom made boat trips into the Lower Zambezi National Park “Mpata Gorge”” @ US$ 75.00 per boat per day plus fuel. (We use +- 35-45 Lit per day p.b @ US$ 2.00 per Lit) This special excursion also attracts ZAWA Park entry Residents and SADC@ $ 20.00 and Angling Permits @ SADC $ 30.00 p.p.p.d. Citizens Entry @ ZK 28.00 and Angling @ ZK. 21.00 p.p.pd
- Boat transfers from Luangwa Boma / Redcliff (Only for our fly in guests) @ US$ 160.00 per boat return (boat seats 5 pax).
For more information, please contact Redcliff Zambezi Lodge or send an enquiry on their accommodation page.
REDCLIFF ZAMBEZI LODGE
Tel (Mobile): +260 979 587822